Thursday 29 March 2012

Independent Writers

Picked up on some great blogs today and wanted to share with you.

ASalted
Vivre Sa Vie
Women Rule Write
Nice Mommy-Evil Editor

I am on the search to make contacts with independent writers out there and see if we can form a social circle somewhere, perhaps on Google+ with its ability to have conversations within groups. When I say independent I mean published on your terms.

I am currently in the process of writing my new book, provisionally entitled Sea of Ribbons, about a young woman who wakes in hospital after having tried to commit suicide and cannot remember who she is. During her stay she has dreams and flashbacks which begin to unravel what happened to her.

It is still early days but very exciting.

Writer's Blogs worth following

No comments: